My Sources:
1.) Smith, Craig R, Rhetoric and Human Consciousness: A History 3rd edition
2) Smith, Craig R, Rhetoric and Human Consciousness: A History 3rd edition
3.) Introduction to Rhetoric. http://www.Ieti.edu/people/annieolson/online/intro.html
4.)Introduction to Rhetoric. http://www.Ieti.edu/people/annieolson/online/intro.html
5.)Classical Rhetoric 101: The Five Canons of Rhetoric – Invention. The Art of Manliness RSS.http://www.artofmanliness.com/2011/01/26/classical-rhetoric-101-the-five-canons-of-rhetoric-invention/
6.) Lee, Rory. My lecture Notes on Aristotle, Cicero, and Quintilian
Photos:
1.) The Sophist Photo. The Sophist photo from 20 influential figures in education Degrees Centralcom Rss. http:// degreecentral.com/blog/2010/10/29/20-inf;uential-figures-in-education/ 17 February
2.) Photo of Aristotle. The photo of Aristotle is from Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation. http://en.Wikipedia.org /wiki/Aristotle.16 February 2014
3.) Photo of Plato. http//people.bu.edu/wwildman/weirdwildweb/courses/wphil/lectures/wphil_theme02.htm
4.) English major photo. Capitolwatch. http://courantblogs.com/capitol-watch/liberal-arts-majors-hold-on-you-might-succeed/english-major/.17
5.) The photo of composition book. http:// clutterfreeclassroom.blogspot.com/2012/08/personalized-writers-notebooks-teacher.html
6.) Photo of stack of books. www.completemarketinosystems.com/cms/tell-good-compelling-stories-tobuild-your-buisness/stack-of-books
7.)Rhetoric Photo with a boy. http://rxoutcomesaduiser.wordpress.com/category/value-based-insurance
Why I Chose A Blog For My Project:
I chose to do a blog because I love reading them, I read a couple of my favorite blogs everyday. Reading blogs everyday and I thought that it would be great to write a blog for my first project. People write blogs normally to express themselves and I thought that it would be a great idea to express my thoughts on rhetoric and inform the world what rhetoric is and let people know about the classic rhetoricians. I basically provided background information on all the rhetoricians. I provided information on how each rhetorician conceived the relationship between truth, knowledge, and rhetoric. I wrote about each rhetorician school of thought , and how their epistemology shapes rhetoric.
No comments:
Post a Comment